- Keep all candles out of direct
sunlight although all of our candles contain UV inhibitor, direct
sunlight will fade their color.
- Keep lit candles from drafts and
ceiling fans - the draft will cause the candle to burn unevenly.
- After extinguishing your candles
always re-center your wicks.
- Always keep burn pool free of debris
such as wick trimmings.
- Containers may be reused but not for
anything that is heated.
- Please always read and follow the
individual caution labels that are attached to the bottom of all of
- Before placing votives in a holder
add 1/8" of water to the bottom and the wax will be easier to remove.
- Avoid burning candles in close
proximity to flammable objects.
- Do not attempt to move a burning or
liquid filled candle.
- Always burn candles on a heat
resistant surface. This includes jar candles - the glass will get hot.
- Do not burn a container candle lower
than 1/2" from the bottom. The heat could break the glass.
- To extinguish candles, hold out one
finger in front of flame and blow. The airflow around your finger will
prevent wax from spattering.
- Floating candles can be floated in
distilled water. This will eliminate the build up of minerals in your
- To remove leftover wax from votive
holders and containers - put them into the freezer for a few minutes.
the wax should pop out.
- To remove spilled wax - let it harden
then cover with paper towel (white) or a piece of paper grocery bag.
Apply a warm iron and the wax should adhere to the paper.
- Never leave a burning candle
- Keep burning candles safely away from
pets and children.
- Wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" prior
to lighting. This will increase the burn time and your candle will be
less likely to smoke.
- Votives should always be burned in a
votive cup. They will burn better if there is a tight fit.